Situated on The Atlantis Resort Marina and next to the Marina Village’s restaurants and shops are the Harborside Condos at Atlantis. Unlike the other condos at Atlantis in the high-rise Reef – Harborside at Atlantis is comprised of a cluster of small 4-story buildings and is considerably more affordable. Families will find they’ll get much more value for their money at Harborside, where the condos feature more amenities.
Harborside at Atlantis condos are undoubtably the best value at the resort. The spacious condos at Harborside sleep multiple guests, and larger units can be created. By making use of in-unit amenities like a full kitchen and laundry facilities, you and your family will be able to save hundreds of dollars over your stay. And by booking through Family Fun Atlantis you’ll be able to save even more by getting access to our deeply discounted flat rates, which include all resort fees, surcharges, and taxes.
Harborside Has Units for All Families
There are three types of villas available at Harborside at Atlantis – some units can be attached with a connecting door to offer additional configurations for larger families or families traveling together. You can find out more about the different types of condo available at the Harborside Resort here, but below is a brief breakdown:
- One-Bedroom Deluxe Condos are 550 Sq. Ft. and accommodate up to 4 people in a condo with separate bedroom, living room, kitchen and dining area.
- One-Bedroom Premium Condos are 960 sf and accommodate up to 4 people in a separate master bedroom and queen sleeper sofa. These condos feature larger kitchen and dining areas and the bathroom is configured to allow for separate vanities and a 2-person Jacuzzi in the master bedroom. Booking a Premium unit also guarantees a balcony or patio.
- Two-Bedroom Deluxe Condos are essentially the same footprint as a Premium one-bedroom but these units are configured to allow for two bedrooms and two baths. The two-bedroom Deluxe allows for up to 6 guests. Unfortunately, there are very few 2-bedrooms at the resort so booking early is important.
Smaller families should consider the savings in booking one of the Harborside Atlantis one-bedroom condos. Remember, rates for accommodations at Atlantis are all about how many people will be using the facilities. With us, the price you see is the price you’ll pay – we don’t tack on hundreds of dollars in additional resort or activity fees when it’s time to check out.
The Benefits of Staying at Harborside Resort
Like all Atlantis Resort accommodations Harborside at Atlantis condos allow for full access to all Atlantis activities. In addition, similar to The Cove, Atlantis and The Reef, Atlantis, Harborside at Atlantis has its own pool for the exclusive use of guests. Harborside at Atlantis also has its own hot tub, exercise room, poolside activities, restaurant and convenience shop. The facilities at Harborside tend to be less busy than the main resort facilites, so if you need time to relax, you’ll find the perfect spot at the Harborside Resort.
Prices at the Harborside Resort at Atlantis will often be comparable to the lowest priced rooms at the hotels, making Harborside the best value accommodation at the resort – when available. But because there are so few rooms available guests often do not even know about this little resort within the resort. The Atlantis Resort Bahamas website only shows guests what is available for booking, and that doesn’t include units available on our site.
Our bookings are free of the surcharges imposed by the hotels. Our rentals at Harborside open up much earlier than other accommodations (making it easier to grab lower airfares) and there is often more dates from which to choose. We ensure that our rates are comparable – or less than – a weeks stay at The Beach Tower, Atlantis’ budget offering. Would you rather stay in a small bare-bones hotel room at The Beach, or a full condo at Harborside?
The Harborside Resort at Atlantis rentals are typically for 7 nights and stays are from weekend to weekend only. But since The Atlantis Resort is so large and its activities so varied it is difficult to do it justice in less than a full week anyway. If your trip has to be less than a week, it’s still worth checking our prices for Harborside, as you might find that booking a week with us will be cheaper than five or six nights in one of the other hotels.
Whatever your choice of accommodations, remember these key essentials when booking:
- The Atlantis Resort & Casino is not a day trip – or even two or three – leave plenty of time and get the most of your investment in airfare. A week is the ideal amount of time to see everything.
- Get the final rate for all accommodations from your booking agent. Nothing ruins finding a great deal quicker than finding out about an additional 25-30% in surcharges at check-out.
- Food prices in the Caribbean are high – not just at Atlantis – everything has to be shipped in. Consider an accommodation with kitchen amenities for the savings and convenience. You’re on vacation, so you won’t be cooking big meals every night, but the savings and convenience of being able to have breakfast in most mornings is hard to overstate.