Atlantis Dining Plan
Deciding on Dining Options at the Atlantis Resort & Casino
We do not believe the Aqua Dining Plan represents a good value. Depending on the restaurant you choose, it may very well be cheaper to purchase meals without the plan.
- Children 6 and under eat breakfast & dinner free if parents buy a dining plan
- Dining Plan must be purchased for the entire length of your stay
- All guests staying in the same villa must purchase the same type dining plan
- Dining plan does not include lunch or alcohol
- Limited to 7 resort restaurants for dinner
Of course, having your own kitchen in the Harborside at Atlantis Villas allows you to save considerably - not only money but on the time and energy of mobilizing the family for meals. The ability to have breakfast in your own villa is especially convenient when trying to get everyone ready for the day's activities.
Aqua Dining Plan
- $114.00 per day per Adult (Age 12 or older)
- $44.00 per day per Child (7-11 years old)
- Children 6 and under eat breakfast & dinner free with the purchase of a dining plan
Full American or continental breakfast, and a two-course dinner (entrée plus choice of appetizer, soup, salad, or dessert) nightly, from a selection of 11 restaurants. Guests staying at the Harborside at Atlantis Villas can book the Aqua Dining Plan through the Harborside Concierge